Report NEP-KNM-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2008.
"Diffusionsprozesse bei zwischenbetrieblicher Kooperation - Ein erweitertes Nelson-Winter-Modell
[Diffusion Processes and Inter-firm Cooperation: An Extended Nelson-Winter Model]," MPRA Paper 10027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marsh, Leslie & Onof, Christian, 2007. "Stigmergic epistemology, stigmergic cognition," MPRA Paper 10004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Srholec, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080812, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Charles Manski, 2008. "Adaptive partial policy innovation: coping with ambiguity through diversification," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hassani, Hossein & Gheitanchi, Shahin & Yeganegi, Mohammad Reza, 2008. "On the Application of Data Mining to Official Data," MPRA Paper 10070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel Stiebale & Frank Reize, 2008. "The Impact of FDI on Innovation in Target Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0050, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Erika Harden & Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi, 2008. "Who Has a Better Idea? Innovation, Shared Capitalism, and HR Policies," NBER Working Papers 14234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Technology sourcing by large incumbents through acquisition of small firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Rupert Harrison & Jordi Jaumandreu & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data from Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.