Stigmergic epistemology, stigmergic cognition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils A. Baas & Claus Emmeche, 1997. "On Emergence and Explanation," Working Papers 97-02-008, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Junrong & Duan, Qihong & Ma, Wen-Xiu, 2020. "The evolution of a clogging sidewalk caused by a dockless bicycle-sharing system: A stochastic particles model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 516-526.
- Pazaitis, Alex & De Filippi, Primavera & Kostakis, Vasilis, 2017. "Blockchain and value systems in the sharing economy: The illustrative case of Backfeed," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 105-115.
- Alex Pazaitis & Primavera de Filippi & Vasilis Kostakis, 2017. "Blockchain and value systems in the sharing economy: The illustrative case of Backfeed," Post-Print hal-01676881, HAL.
- Chen Kai, 2019. "Value management in Blockchain technology related projects," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 194-205, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
KeywordsSocial epistemology; Extended mind; Social cognition; Particle swarm optimization;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-08-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.