Stigmergic epistemology, stigmergic cognition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils A. Baas & Claus Emmeche, 1997. "On Emergence and Explanation," Working Papers 97-02-008, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Pazaitis & Primavera De Filippi & Vasilis Kostakis, 2017. "Blockchain and value systems in the sharing economy: The illustrative case of Backfeed," Post-Print hal-01676881, HAL.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:105-115 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial epistemology; Extended mind; Social cognition; Particle swarm optimization;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-08-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .