Report NEP-HRM-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Decentralized allocation of human capital and nonlinear growth," MPRA Paper 2882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B & Phillips, Ronnie, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University," CEPR Discussion Papers 6242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L & Coles, Melvyn G & Gong, Xiaodong, 2007. "Increasing Returns to Education: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estache, Antonio & Gonzalez, Marianela & Trujillo,Lourdes, 2007. "Government expenditures on education, health, and infrastructure : a naive look at levels, outcomes, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4219, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9626 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Belzil, 2006. "The Return to Schooling in Structural Dynamic Models: A Survey," Post-Print halshs-00142538, HAL.
- David McKenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2006. "Can Migration Reduce Educational Attainments? Depressing Evidence from Mexico," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0601, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michel Beine & Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2006. "Measuring International Skilled Migration: New Estimates Controlling for Age of Entry," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0613, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2007. "Age-dependent Skill Formation and Returns to Education," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Booth, Alison L & Coles, Melvyn G, 2007. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Labour Supply and Education in an Economy with Household and Market Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 6265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2007. "Does Health cause Schooling or Does Schooling cause Health?," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) e01/2007, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Interpreting Education Production Studies," Working Papers 200703, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2007. "Malaria and Primary Education: A cross-country analysis on primary repetition and completion rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akcomak, Semih & Ter Weel, Bas, 2007. "How do social capital and government support affect innovation and growth? Evidence from the EU regional support programmes," MERIT Working Papers 2007-009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).