The Effectiveness of Structural Policy in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 during the Period 1995-2001
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eijffinger, Sylvester & Haan, Jakob de, 2000. "European Monetary and Fiscal Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776161.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szilágyi, Katalin & Major, Klára, 2007.
"Kormányzati beruházás kis, nyitott gazdaságban
[Government investment in a small open economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 29-48.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L.F. de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; EU enlargement; european union; structural policy;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2003-07-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2003-07-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2003-07-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.