The Informational Value of Job Search Data and the Dynamics of Search Behaviour: Evidence from Hungary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Micklewright & Gyula Nagy, 1999. "The Informational Value of Job Search Data and the Dynamics of Search Behaviour: Evidence from Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 9901, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," NBER Working Papers 0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Stephen R G & Riddell, W Craig, 1995. "The Measurement of Labor Force Dynamics with Longitudinal Data: The Labour Market Activity Survey Filter," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 351-385, April.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 1999.
"The Measurement of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 147-162, January.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, "undated". "The Measurement Of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 09, McMaster University.
- Tito Boeri, 1994. ""Transitional" unemployment," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1991.
"Unemployment Benefits and Search Effort in the UK Labour Market,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 17-34, February.
- Wadsworth, J., 1989. "Unemployment Benefits And Search Effort In The Uk Labour Market," Papers 333, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabor Korosi, 2002. "Labour Adjustment and Efficiency in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0204, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kőrösi, Gábor, 2005.
"Vállalati munkahelyteremtés és -rombolás
[Corporate job creation and job destruction]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 825-845.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2007. "Employment and Education Policy for Young People in the EU: What Can New Member States Learn from Old Member States?," IZA Discussion Papers 3209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsHungary; labour force status; Search;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.