The Measurement of Labor Force Dynamics with Longitudinal Data: The Labour Market Activity Survey Filter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathiowetz, Nancy A & Duncan, Greg J, 1988. "Out of Work, Out of Mind: Response Errors in Retrospective Reports of Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 221-229, April.
- Akerlof, George A & Main, Brian G M, 1980. "Unemployment Spells and Unemployment Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 885-893, December.
- repec:fth:prinin:283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Burdett & Nicholas M. Kiefer & Dale T. Mortensen & George R. Neumann, 1984. "Earnings, Unemployment, and the Allocation of Time Over Time," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 559-578.
- Phillip B. Levine, 1993.
"Spillover Effects between the Insured and Uninsured Unemployed,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(1), pages 73-86, October.
- Phillip B. Levine, 1991. "Spillover Effects Between the Insured and Uninsured Unemployed," Working Papers 663, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Stephen W. Salant, 1977.
"Search Theory and Duration Data: A Theory of Sorts,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-57.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1974. "Search theory and duration data: a theory of sorts," Special Studies Papers 42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles M. Beach & S. F. Kaliski, 1983. "Measuring the Duration of Unemployment from Gross Flow Data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 258-263, May.
- A. Hasan & P. Broucker, 1982. "Duration and Concentration of Unemployment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 735-756, November.
- Phillip Levine, 1991. "Spillover Effects Between the Insured and Uninsured Unemployed," Working Papers 663, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Models for the Analysis of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Riese, 2000. "Weakening the SALANT-condition for the comparison of mean durations," Economics working papers 2000-28, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- John Micklewright & Gyula Nagy, 1999.
"The Informational Value of Job Search Data and the Dynamics of Search Behaviour: Evidence from Hungary,"
Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market
9901, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 1999. "The Informational Value of Job Search Data and the Dynamics of Search Behaviour: Evidence from Hungary," CEPR Discussion Papers 2063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Derek Hum & Wayne Simpson, 1996. "Canadians with Disabilities and the Labour Market," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(3), pages 287-299, September.
- Sadettin Erksoy, 1994. "The Effects of Higher Unemployment on the Distribution of Income in Canada: 1981-1987," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(3), pages 318-328, September.
- Christofides, Louis N & McKenna, C J, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Duration in Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 286-312, April.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & Craig Riddell, 2000. "The Dynamics of US Labor Force Attachment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0011, Econometric Society.
- Terence Yuen, 2003. "The Effect of Minimum Wages on Youth Employment in Canada: A Panel Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(3).
- Gordon Wilkinson, 1997. "A Micro Approach to the Issue of Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from the 19881990 Labour Market Activity Survey," Staff Working Papers 97-12, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:351-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.