Identifying labour market dynamics using labour force survey data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994. "Gross worker and job flows in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1287-1315, June.
- Alba, Alfonso, 1997. "How temporary is temporary employment in Spain?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mathiowetz, Nancy A & Duncan, Greg J, 1988. "Out of Work, Out of Mind: Response Errors in Retrospective Reports of Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 221-229, April.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932.
- Peracchi, Franco & Welch, Finis, 1994. "Trends in Labor Force Transitions of Older Men and Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 210-242, April.
- Pablo Antolín, 1995. "Transition Probabilities To Employment And Non-Participation," Working Papers. Serie EC 1995-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," Working Papers 621, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Narendranathan, W & Stewart, Mark B, 1993.
"How Does the Benefit Effect Vary as Unemployment Spells Lengthen?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 361-381, Oct.-Dec..
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Stewart, Mark B., 1991. "How Does the Benefit Effect Vary as Unemployment Spells Lengthen?," Economic Research Papers 268495, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Diamond, Peter, 1992. "The Flow Approach to Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 354-359, May.
- Bowers, Norman & Horvath, Francis W, 1984. "Keeping Time: An Analysis of Errors in the Measurement of Unemployment Duration," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(2), pages 140-149, April.
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1985. "Unemployment Through the Filter of Memory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 747-773.
- Pablo Antolín, 1994. "Unemployment flows and vacancies in Spain," Working Papers. Serie EC 1994-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Abowd, John M & Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Estimating Gross Labor-Force Flows," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(3), pages 254-283, June.
- Akerlof, George A & Main, Brian G M, 1980. "Unemployment Spells and Unemployment Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 885-893, December.
- Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Reporting Errors and Labor Market Dynamics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1319-1338, November.
- Antolin, P., 1995.
"Gross Worker Flows: How Does the Spanish Evidence Fit the Stylized Facts?,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
303.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Antolin, Pablo, 1996. "Gross Worker Flows: How Does the Spanish Evidence Fit the Stylized Facts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alba, Alfonso, 1996. "Employment transitions of young workers in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4106, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Stewart, Mark B, 1995. "The Determinants of Individual Unemployment Durations in an Era of High Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 321-332, March.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 1998. "Unemployment Insurance and Joblessness in Portugal," Working Papers w199804, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1995. "Unemployment Benefits and Labor Market Transitions: A Multinomial Logit Model with Errors in Classification," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 207-216, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Shaimaa Yassin, 2016.
"Comparing Retrospective and Panel Data Collection Methods to Assess Labor Market Dynamics,"
994, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- Assaad, Ragui & Krafft, Caroline & Yassin, Shaimaa, 2017. "Comparing Retrospective and Panel Data Collection Methods to Assess Labor Market Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 11052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.