Employment Flows and Job Tenure in Canada
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- George L. Perry, 1972. "Unemployment Flows in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(2), pages 245-292.
- Ham, John C & Rea, Samuel A, Jr, 1987.
"Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(3), pages 325-353, July.
- John C. Ham & Samuel A. Rea, 1986. "Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada," Working Papers 592, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Stephen R G Jones, 1992. "The Cyclical and Seasonal Behaviour of Canadian Gross Flows of Labour," Department of Economics Working Papers 1992-01, McMaster University.
- Main, Brian G M, 1982. "The Length of a Job in Great Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 325-333, August.
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J, 1991. "The Duration of Employment Opportunities in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 216-227, May.
- Hashimoto, Masanori & Raisian, John, 1985. "Employment Tenure and Earnings Profiles in Japan and the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 721-735, September.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1977.
"Search Theory and Duration Data: A Theory of Sorts,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-57.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1974. "Search theory and duration data: a theory of sorts," Special Studies Papers 42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1986. "In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time: The Extent of Frictional and Structural Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles M. Beach & S. F. Kaliski, 1983. "Measuring the Duration of Unemployment from Gross Flow Data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 258-263, May.
- A. Hasan & P. Broucker, 1982. "Duration and Concentration of Unemployment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 735-756, November.
- Light, Audrey & Ureta, Manuelita, 1992. "Panel Estimates of Male and Female Job Turnover Behavior: Can Female Nonquitters Be Identified?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 156-181, April.
- Stephen R. G. Jones, 1993. "Cyclical and Seasonal Properties of Canadian Gross Flows of Labour," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andolfatto, David & Gomme, Paul, 1996. "Unemployment insurance and labor-market activity in Canada," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 47-82, June.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1999.
"Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 878-905, August.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Yuan, Mingwei, 1998. "Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?," Staff Working Papers 98-19, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1998. "Can a matching model explain the long-run increase in Canada's unemployment rate?," Working Paper 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 2000. "The Impact of Bill C-12 on New Entrants and Re-Entrants," MPRA Paper 26137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:1993-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .