Land Trade and Development: A Market Design Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gharad Bryan & Jonathan de Quidt & Tom Wilkening & Nitin Yadav, 2017. "Land Trade and Development: A Market Design Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6557, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2013.
"How sensitive are bargaining outcomes to changes in disagreement payoffs?,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(4), pages 560-596, December.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2011. "How sensitive are bargaining outcomes to changes in disagreement payoffs?," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2011. "How sensitive are bargaining outcomes to changes in disagreement payoffs?," EcoMod2011 3442, EcoMod.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2013.
"Fairness through the Lens of Cooperative Game Theory: An Experimental Approach,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1925, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geoffroy De Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2014. "Fairness Through the Lens of Cooperative Game Theory: An Experimental Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000904, David K. Levine.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:1:p:82-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004. "Putting Auction Theory to Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721, April.
- Klaus Deininger & Daniel Monchuk & Hari K Nagarajan & Sudhir K Singh, 2017.
"Does Land Fragmentation Increase the Cost of Cultivation? Evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 82-98, January.
- Deininger, Klaus & Monchuk, Daniel & Nagarajan, Hari K & Singh, Sudhir K, 2014. "Does land fragmentation increase the cost of cultivation ? evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7085, The World Bank.
- S.J. Rassenti & V.L. Smith & R.L. Bulfin, 1982. "A Combinatorial Auction Mechanism for Airport Time Slot Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 402-417, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-07-23 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.