Growth and external debt: a new perspective on the african and latin american tragedies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cohen, Daniel, 1997. "Growth and External Debt: A New Perspective on the African and Latin American Tragedies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jed:journl:v:43:y:2018:i:3:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helene Poirson Ward & Luca A Ricci & Catherine A Pattillo, 2004. "What Are the Channels Through Which External Debt Affects Growth?," IMF Working Papers 04/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Gul, Adnan, 2008. "Pakistan’s Public Debt: The shocks and aftershocks," MPRA Paper 11427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:34-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "External Debt and Pro-Poor Growth," Macroeconomics 0504031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schclarek, Alfredo, 2004. "Debt and Economic Growth in Developing and Industrial Countries," Working Papers 2005:34, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hemantha Kumara & Nawalage S. Cooray, 2013. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Sri Lanka: Is There Any Threshold Level for Pubic Debt?," Working Papers EMS_2013_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mariam Camarero & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Cecilio Tamarit, 2017. "External imbalances and growth," Working Papers 2017/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:3:p:408-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Wasiqur Rahman Khan & Haydory Akbar Ahmed, 2012. "Dynamics of foreign earnings, assistance and debt servicing in Bangladesh," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 74-84, April.
- Petia Topalova & Dan Nyberg, 2010. "What Level of Public Debt Could India Target?," IMF Working Papers 10/7, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:29-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doğan, İbrahim & Bilgili, Faik, 2014. "The non-linear impact of high and growing government external debt on economic growth: A Markov Regime-switching approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 213-220.
- Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2006. "Growth and Reforms in Latin America; A Survey of Facts and Arguments," IMF Working Papers 06/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua C. Hall, Serkan Karadas and Minh Tam T. Schlosky, 2018.
"Is There Moral Hazard in the Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) Initiative Debt Relief Process?,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Joshua C. Hall & Serkan Karadas & Minh Tam T. Schlosky, 2016. "Is There Moral Hazard in the Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) Initiative Debt Relief Process?," Working Papers 16-24, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Gul, Adnan, 2008. "Is external debt an effective way of bringing economic reforms?," MPRA Paper 10979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:79:y:2019:i:c:p:262-275 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.