Social ordering functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- VALLETTA, Giacomo, 2012. "Health, fairness and taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2012016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Giacomo Valletta, 2009. "A fair solution to the compensation problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(3), pages 455-478, March.
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2005.
"Fair social orderings when agents have unequal production skills,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(1), pages 93-127, September.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, 2005. "Fair social orderings when agents have unequal production skills," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1805, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2005. "Fair social orderings when agents have unequal production skills," Post-Print hal-00246989, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2015-04-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2014051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.