Health, responsibility and taxation with a fresh start
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011. "A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348, April.
- VALLETTA, Giacomo, 2012. "Health, fairness and taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2012016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2012. "Fairness, Responsibility, and Welfare," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199653591.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2011. "Equity in health and health care," CORE Discussion Papers 2011026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2007.
"Help the Low Skilled or Let the Hardworking Thrive? A Study of Fairness in Optimal Income Taxation,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 467-500, June.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, 2007. "Help the low skilled or let the hardworking thrive? A study of fairness in optimal income taxation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1970, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2007. "Help the low-skilled or let the hardworking thrive? A study of fairness in optimal income taxation," Post-Print hal-00246569, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2006.
"Fair Income Tax,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 55-83.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Francois Maniquet, 2002. "Fair Income Tax," Economics Working Papers 0021, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Fair income tax," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1845, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2006. "Fair income tax," Post-Print hal-00246842, HAL.
- Bossert Walter & Pattanaik Prasanta K. & Xu Yongsheng, 1994. "Ranking Opportunity Sets: An Axiomatic Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 326-345, August.
- Aitor Calo-Blanco, 2014. "Fairness, freedom, and forgiveness in health care," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(1), pages 141-151, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Lifestyle preferences; Fairness; Fresh start; Taxation;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13209-016-0153-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.