Habit in pollution. A challenge for intergenerational equity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER & Benteng, ZOU, 2006. "Habit in Pollution. A Challenge for Intergenerational Equity," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006004, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- de la Croix, David, 1996.
"The dynamics of bequeathed tastes,"
Elsevier, pages 89-96.
- de la Croix, David, 1996. "The Dynamics of Bequeathed Tastes," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Scitovsky, Tibor, 1992. "The Joyless Economy: The Psychology of Human Satisfaction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195073478.
- Lind, Robert C, 1995. "Intergenerational equity, discounting, and the role of cost-benefit analysis in evaluating global climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 379-389.
- Seegmuller, Thomas & Verchere, Alban, 2004.
"Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies,"
Elsevier, pages 363-369.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Alban Verchere, 2002. "Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies," Working Papers of BETA 2002-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies," Post-Print halshs-00194147, HAL.
- Richard B. Howarth, 1997. "Sustainability as Opportunity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 569-579.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 1997. "Sustainability Constraints versus "Optimality" versus Intertemporal Concern, and Axioms versus Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 448-466.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:7:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Wendner, 2002. "Capital Accumulation and Habit Formation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(7), pages 1-10.
More about this item
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2006006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .