Multi-regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Baragona, R. & Battaglia, F. & Cucina, D., 2004. "Fitting piecewise linear threshold autoregressive models by means of genetic algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 277-295, September.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2011.
"Time‐varying multi‐regime models fitting by genetic algorithms,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 237-252, May.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2009. "Time-varying Multi-regime Models Fitting by Genetic Algorithms," Working Papers 009, COMISEF.
- Wu, Berlin & Chang, Chih-Li, 2002. "Using genetic algorithms to parameters (d,r) estimation for threshold autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, January.
- Chatterjee, Sangit & Laudato, Matthew & Lynch, Lucy A., 1996. "Genetic algorithms and their statistical applications: an introduction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 633-651, October.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1994. "Testing the constancy of regression parameters against continuous structural change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 211-228, June.
- Carrasco, Marine, 2002. "Misspecified Structural Change, Threshold, and Markov-switching models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 239-273, August.
- Davis, Richard A. & Lee, Thomas C.M. & Rodriguez-Yam, Gabriel A., 2006. "Structural Break Estimation for Nonstationary Time Series Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 223-239, March.
- Baragona, Roberto & Battaglia, Francesco & Calzini, Claudio, 2001. "Genetic algorithms for the identification of additive and innovation outliers in time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-12, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baragona Roberto & Cucina Domenico, 2013. "Multivariate Self-Exciting Threshold Autoregressive Modeling by Genetic Algorithms," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Claudio Pizzi & Francesca Parpinel, 2011. "Evolutionary computational approach in TAR model estimation," Working Papers 2011_26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-04-17 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-04-17 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2010-04-17 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:com:wpaper:026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anil Khuman). General contact details of provider: http://www.comisef.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.