Structural Break Estimation for Nonstationary Time Series Models
- Davis, Richard A.
- Lee, Thomas C.M.
- Rodriguez-Yam, Gabriel A.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Zongwu Cai, 2013. "Functional Coefficient Models for Economic and Financial Data," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Kurozumi, Eiji & Tuvaandorj, Purevdorj, 2011.
"Model selection criteria in multivariate models with multiple structural changes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 218-238, October.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2010. "Model Selection Criteria in Multivariate Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-144, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Boldea, Otilia & Hall, Alastair R., 2013. "Estimation and inference in unstable nonlinear least squares models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 158-167.
- Otilia Boldea & Alastair R. Hall, 2009. "Estimation and Inference in Unstable Nonlinear Least Squares Models," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 126, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Boldea, Otilia & Hall, Alastair R., 2010. "Estimation and inference in unstable nonlinear least squares models," MPRA Paper 23150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otilia Boldea & Alastair R. Hall, 2012. "Estimation and Inference in Unstable Nonlinear Least Squares Models," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 174, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Luis Gil-Alana & Antonio Moreno, 2012. "Fractional integration and structural breaks in U.S. macro dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 427-446, August.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Antonio Moreno, 2009. "Fractional Integration and Structural Breaks in U.S. Macro Dynamics," Faculty Working Papers 02/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Zhang, Shibin, 2016. "Adaptive spectral estimation for nonstationary multivariate time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 330-349.
- Peña, Daniel & Kaiser, Regina & Badagián, Ana, 2013. "The change-point problem and segmentation of processes with conditional heteroskedasticity," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131718, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Davis, Richard A. & Hancock, Stacey A. & Yao, Yi-Ching, 2016. "On consistency of minimum description length model selection for piecewise autoregressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 360-368.
- Brown, Graham K. & Langer, Arnim, 2011. "Riding the Ever-Rolling Stream: Time and the Ontology of Violent Conflict," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 188-198, February.
- Billat, Véronique L. & Mille-Hamard, Laurence & Meyer, Yves & Wesfreid, Eva, 2009. "Detection of changes in the fractal scaling of heart rate and speed in a marathon race," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(18), pages 3798-3808.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2010. "Multi-regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Working Papers 026, COMISEF.
- Marcos Prates & Renato Assunção & Marcelo Costa, 2012. "Flexible scan statistic test to detect disease clusters in hierarchical trees," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 715-737, December.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2011. "Time‐varying multi‐regime models fitting by genetic algorithms," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 237-252, 05.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2009. "Time-varying Multi-regime Models Fitting by Genetic Algorithms," Working Papers 009, COMISEF.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2012. "An analysis of global warming in the Alpine region based on nonlinear nonstationary time series models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(3), pages 315-334, August.
- Olsen, Lena Ringstad & Chaudhuri, Probal & Godtliebsen, Fred, 2008. "Multiscale spectral analysis for detecting short and long range change points in time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3310-3330, March.
- Chen, Yen-Hung & Hsu, Nan-Jung, 2014. "A frequency domain test for detecting nonstationary time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 179-189.
- Peña, Daniel & Kaiser, Regina & Badagián, Ana, 2009. "Time series segmentation by Cusum, AutoSLEX and AutoPARM methods," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws098025, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Chan, Ngai Hang & Yau, Chun Yip & Zhang, Rong-Mao, 2015. "LASSO estimation of threshold autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 285-296.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2012. "Multi–regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 319-341, June.
- Piotr Fryzlewicz & Guy P. Nason, 2006. "Haar-Fisz estimation of evolutionary wavelet spectra," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25227, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:223-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed