Report NEP-ORE-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Jochmann & Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2009. "Stochastic Search Variable Selection in Vector Error Correction Models with an Application to a Model of the UK Macroeconomy," Working Papers 0919, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2010. "Multi-regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Working Papers 026, COMISEF.
- Hiwatari, Masato, 2010. "A Network Structure of ROSCAs (Rotating Savings and Credit Associations) : ERGMs (Exponential Random Graph Models) Applied to a Leaders' Network in Rural Uzbekistan," Discussion paper series. A 221, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Markus Jochmann, 2010. "Modeling U.S. Inflation Dynamics: A Bayesian Nonparametric Approach," Working Paper Series 03_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2010. "Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection. Application on the Russian Innovative Performance," Working Papers 027, COMISEF.
- Klein, Martin, 2010. "Monte-Carlo Simulation und Due Diligence: Ein methodischer Ansatz zur computergestützten Aggregierung von Wahrscheinlichkeitsverteilungen aus Expertenbefragungen," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2010-5, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Accounting and Auditing.