A Network Structure of ROSCAs (Rotating Savings and Credit Associations) : ERGMs (Exponential Random Graph Models) Applied to a Leaders' Network in Rural Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsROSCAs; Networks; Risk-Sharing; ERGMs; MCMC; O1; I3;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2010-04-17 (Microfinance)
- NEP-ORE-2010-04-17 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hok:dpaper:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hokkaido University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .