Report NEP-MFD-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Werner, 2010. "The Dynamics of Cooperation in Group Lending - A Microfinance Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Nawaz, 2010. "Performance of Microfinance: The Role of Subsidies," Working Papers CEB 10-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ahmad Nawaz, 2010. "Efficiency and Productivity of Microfinance: Incorporating the Role of Subsidies," Working Papers CEB 10-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paolo Di Martino & Shaker Sarsour, 2009. "Micro finance in Palestine: issues, performance, and trajectories," Department of Economics University of Siena 581, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi, 2010. "A Social Performance Analysis of Italian Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 10-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Gunatilake, Herath & Niimi, Yoko & Ehsan Khan, Muhammad & Jiang, Yi & Hasan, Rana & Khor, Niny & S. Lagman-Martin, Anneli & Bracey, Pamela & Huang, Biao, 2009. "Financial Sector Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Reduction: A Literature Review," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 173, Asian Development Bank.
- Syed Abdul Hammid & Jennifer Roberts & Paul Mosley, 2010. "Can Micro Health Insurance Reduce Poverty? Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 2010001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Anderson, Siwan & Baland, Jean-Marie & Moene, Karl O., 2010. "Sustainability and organizational design in informal groups, with some evidence from Kenyan Roscas," Memorandum 17/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hiwatari, Masato, 2010. "A Network Structure of ROSCAs (Rotating Savings and Credit Associations) : ERGMs (Exponential Random Graph Models) Applied to a Leaders' Network in Rural Uzbekistan," Discussion paper series. A 221, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.