Sustainability and organizational design in informal groups, with some evidence from Kenyan Roscas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambec, S. & Treich, N., 2003.
"Roscas as financial agreements to cope with social pressure,"
200301, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Stefan Ambec & Nicolas Treich, 2003. "Roscas as Financial Agreements to Cope with Social Pressure," CSEF Working Papers 103, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2010.
"Bank Branch Presence and Access to Credit in Low- to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1321-1349, October.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2006. "Bank branch presence and access to credit in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods," Working Papers (Old Series) 0616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
KeywordsRoscas; informal financial institutions; developing world;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2010-04-17 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SOC-2010-04-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2003_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .