Performance of Microfinance: The Role of Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker, S.R. & Khalily, B. & Khan, Z., 1995. "Grameen Bank: Performance and Sustainability," World Bank - Discussion Papers 306, World Bank.
- Mark Schreiner & Jacob Yaron, 2001. "Development Finance Institutions : Measuring Their Subsidy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13983, April.
- Mark Schreiner, 2003.
"A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21, pages 357-382, May.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh," Development and Comp Systems 0109007, EconWPA.
- Yaron, J., 1992. "Assessing Development Finance Institutions; A Public Interest Analysis," World Bank - Discussion Papers 174, World Bank.
- Morduch, Jonathan, 1999. "The role of subsidies in microfinance: evidence from the Grameen Bank," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 229-248, October.
- Congo, Youssoufou, 2002. "Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Burkina Faso," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abalo Kodjo, 2016. "Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions in Togo," Research Papers RP_327, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Karel Janda & Van Quang Tran & Pavel Zetek, 2015.
"Faktory ovlivňující zapojení žen v mikrofinancích
[The Factors Influencing the Participation of Women in Microfinance]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 363-381.
- Janda, Karel & Van Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "Influence of External Funding on Microfinance Performance," MPRA Paper 58170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Van Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014.
"Vybrané faktory ovlivňující zapojení žen v mikrofinancích
[The Selected Factors Influencing the Participation of Women in Microfinance]," MPRA Paper 59109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipn:esecon:v:12:y:2017:i:46:p:41-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014.
"Vliv externího financování na mikrofinanční rozvoj - makro perspektiva
[Influence of external funding on microfinance performance - macro perspective]," MPRA Paper 58166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "The Impact of Public Spending on the Performance of Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 55690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wijesiri, Mahinda & Yaron, Jacob & Meoli, Michele, 2015. "Performance of microfinance institutions in achieving the poverty outreach and financial sustainability: When age and size matter?," MPRA Paper 69821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance institutions; Subsidies; Sustainability;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2010-04-17 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:10-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .