Poverty traps, economic inequality and delinquent incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lance Lochner, 2010.
"Education Policy and Crime,"
NBER Chapters,in: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs, pages 465-515
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lance Lochner, 2010. "Education Policy and Crime," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20102, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Lance Lochner, 2010. "Education Policy and Crime," NBER Working Papers 15894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Traps; Inequality; Delinquency; Human Capital;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000416:008214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mayerly Galindo Rodriguez). General contact details of provider: .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.