The Pharmacological Channel Revisited: Alcohol Sales Restrictions and Crime in Bogotá
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joao De Mello & Daniel Mejia Londono & Lucia Suarez, 2013. "The Pharmacological Channel Revisited: Alcohol Sales Restrictions and Crime in Bogota," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-394, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grönqvist, Hans & Niknami, Susan, 2011. "Alcohol Availability and Crime: Lessons from Liberalized Weekend Sales Restrictions," Working Paper Series 9/2011, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol restrictions; crime; pharmacological channel.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:010629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .