Cycles in Crime and Economy: Leading, Lagging and Coincident Behaviors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph Stiglitz, 2009. "Business fluctuations and bankruptcy avalanches in an evolving network economy," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 4(2), pages 195-212, November.
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Julien Pouget, 2009.
"Youth Unemployment and Crime in France,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 909-938, September.
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Pouget, Julien, 2006. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," IZA Discussion Papers 2009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Julien Pouget, 2007. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," Working Papers 2007-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Pouget, Julien, 2006. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 5600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Claudio Detotto, 2016.
"The economic consequences of crime in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 122-140, January.
- OA Carboni & C. Detotto, 2013. "The economic consequences of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201303, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Oliviero Antonio Carboni & Claudio Detotto, 2016. "« The economic consequences of crime in Italy »," Post-Print hal-01359245, HAL.
- Claudio Detotto & Manuela Pulina, 2013. "Does more crime mean fewer jobs and less economic growth?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 183-207, August.
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvi:y:2017:i:1:p:25-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cerro, Ana Maria & Michel Rivero, Andrés, 2012. "Business cycles and crime. the case of Argentina," MPRA Paper 44515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; crime; common factors; dynamic factor models;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2010-11-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.