The Role of Family in Suicide Rate in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Minoiu, Camelia & Andres, Antonio Rodriguez, 2008. "The effect of public spending on suicide: Evidence from U.S. state data," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 237-261, February.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2001.
"Economic reform and mortality in the former Soviet Union: A study of the suicide epidemic in the 1990s,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 1007-1019, May.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2001. "Economic Reform and Mortality in the Former Soviet Union: A Study of the Suicide Epidemic in the 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010.
"The different impacts of socio-economic factors on suicide between males and females,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 1009-1012.
- yamamura, eiji, 2007. "The Different Impacts of Socio-economic Factors on Suicide between Males and Females," MPRA Paper 10175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Chiao Huang, 1996. "Religion, culture, economic and sociological correlates of suicide rates: a cross-national analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(12), pages 779-782.
- Dave E. Marcotte, 2003. "The Economics of Suicide, Revisited," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 628-643, January.
- Antonio Rodriguez Andres, 2005. "Income inequality, unemployment, and suicide: a panel data analysis of 15 European countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 439-451.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "Recessions lower (some) mortality rates:: evidence from Germany," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 1037-1047, March.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S & Soss, Neal M, 1974. "An Economic Theory of Suicide," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-98, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015.
"Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-41.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bussu, Anna & Detotto, Claudio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"Social conformity and suicide,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-78.
- A. Bussu & C. Detotto & V. Sterzi, 2012. "Social conformity and suicide," Working Paper CRENoS 201207, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anna Bussu & Claudio Detotto & Valerio Sterzi, 2013. "Social conformity and suicide," Post-Print hal-00779865, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssocio-economic determinants; role of family; suicide rate;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2010-10-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2010-10-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-10-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .