Report NEP-HAP-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brendan M. Walsh & Dermot Walsh, 2010. "Suicide in Ireland : the influence of alcohol and unemployment," Working Papers 201035, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2010. "Height and well-being amongst older Europeans," Working Papers 201036, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A., 2010. "Relative Income, Redistribution and Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 5241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth Aarskaug Wiik & Trude Lappegård & Renske Keizer, 2010. "Relationship quality in Europe," Discussion Papers 633, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- C. Detotto & V. Sterzi, 2010. "The Role of Family in Suicide Rate in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201020, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2010. "Slavery, Education, and Inequality," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 051, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sami Bibi & AbdelRahmen El-Lahga, 2010. "Decomposing Income Inequality in The Arab Region," Working Papers 557, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- TCHICAYA Anastase & DIA Modou, 2010. "Mesure de l'influence des facteurs socioéconomiques sur l'obésité : regards croisés des modèles logistiques et quantiles," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-32, LISER.
- Ministry of Finance, Government of Pakistan,, 2010. "Accelerating Economic Growth and Reducing Poverty: The Road Ahead," Working Papers id:3051, eSocialSciences.
- Oliver Morrissey & Jennifer Mbabazi & Chris Milner, 2010. "Are Inequality and Trade Liberalization Influences on Growth and Poverty?," Working Papers id:3050, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Wet van der Westhuizen & Gail Pacheco & Don J. Webber, 2010. "Culture, participative decision making and job satisfaction," Working Papers 1010, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- De Hoop, Thomas & Van Kempen, Luuk & Linssen, Rik & Van Eerdewijk, Anouka, 2010. "Women's Autonomy and Subjective Well-Being in India: How Village Norms Shape the Impact of Self-Help Groups," MPRA Paper 25921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Ori Heffetz & Miles S. Kimball & Alex Rees-Jones, 2010. "Do People Seek to Maximize Happiness? Evidence from New Surveys," NBER Working Papers 16489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.