Height and well-being amongst older Europeans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Fernihough & Mark E. McGovern, "undated".
"Physical Stature Decline and the Health Status of the Elderly Population in England,"
PGDA Working Papers
11214, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Alan Fernihough & McGovern, Mark E., 2015. "Physical Stature Decline and the Health Status of the Elderly Population in England," Working Paper 143351, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Alan Fernihough & Mark E. McGovern, 2013. "A Tall Story: Characteristics, Causes, and Consequences of Stature Loss," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp429, IIIS.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Maria De Paola, 2011. "The Effects Of Peoples’ Height And Relative Height On Well-Being," Working Papers 201110, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Carrieri, Vincenzo & De Paola, Maria, 2012. "Height and subjective well-being in Italy," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 289-298.
More about this item
KeywordsHeight; Depression; Well?being; Life satisfaction; Health; Older people--Anthropometry; Stature--Europe; Well-being--Physiological aspects; Depression; Mental--Physiological aspects; Health--Physiological aspect;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-10-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-10-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2010-10-30 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .