Culture, participative decision making and job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gail Pacheco & De Wet van der Westhuizen & Don J. Webber, 2012.
"The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008,"
2012-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Gail Pacheco & De Wet van der Westhuizen & Don Webber, 2012. "The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008," Working Papers 20121220, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- repec:aut:wpaper:201203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; participatory decision making; culture;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2010-10-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .