Report NEP-SOC-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Different effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Anna Grochowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2010. "Impact Of Social Capital On Individual Well-Being In Poland. Proxy-Based Approach," Working Papers 2010-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2010. "Friends' Networks and Job Finding Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 5240, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- C. Detotto & V. Sterzi, 2010. "The Role of Family in Suicide Rate in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201020, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Savorelli, 2010. "Is conformism desirable? Network effects, location choice, and social welfare in a duopoly," Working Papers 716, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- De Hoop, Thomas & Van Kempen, Luuk & Linssen, Rik & Van Eerdewijk, Anouka, 2010. "Women's Autonomy and Subjective Well-Being in India: How Village Norms Shape the Impact of Self-Help Groups," MPRA Paper 25921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolga U. Kuzubas, 2010. "Endogenous Social Networks in the Labor Market," Working Papers 2010/13, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Bend It Like Beckham: Ethnic Identity and Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 5234, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael, 2010. "Identification of Interaction Effects in Survey Expectations: A Cautionary Note," MPRA Paper 26002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00122421_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- von der Ruhr, Marc & Daniels, Joseph P., 2010. "Subsidizing Religious Participation through Groups: A Model of the "Megachurch" Strategy for Growth," Working Papers and Research 2010-03, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Shenila Rawal & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Akin to my teacher: Does caste, religious or gender distance between student and teacher matter? Some evidence from India," DoQSS Working Papers 10-18, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.