Impact Of Social Capital On Individual Well-Being In Poland. Proxy-Based Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Paolo Vanin, 2009.
"Does Social Capital Reduce Crime?,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 145-170, February.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Paolo Vanin, 2006. "Does Social Capital Reduce Crime?," Working Papers (-2012) 0605, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Paolo Vanin, 2006. "Does Social Capital Reduce Crime?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0029, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francis Green & Stephen Machin & David Wilkinson, 1999.
"Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 179-195, January.
- Green, F. & Machin, Stephen & Wilkinson, D., 1996. "Trade unions and training practices in British workplaces," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- F Green & Stephen Machin & D Wilkinson, 1996. "Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces," CEP Discussion Papers dp0278, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zhou, Lin, 1999. "Subjective probability theory with continuous acts," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-130, August.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; income; well-being; local community; household;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2010-10-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2010-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.