Hedging Behaviour of Czech Exporting Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2009.
"International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage,"
Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 185-206, March.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2003. "International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage," Finance 0307003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jul 2003.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2008. "Survey on Wage and Price Formation of Czech Firms," Working Papers 2008/12, Czech National Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Toth, 2013. "Currency Shocks to Export Sales of Importers: A Heterogeneous Firms Model and Czech Micro Estimates," Working Papers 2013/04, Czech National Bank.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Johannsen, Florian, 2017. "Monetary uncertainty and trade in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: A firm-level analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 476-490.
- Peter Tóth, 2014. "To What Extent Can Czech Exporters Cushion Exchange Rate Shocks through Imported Inputs?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 74-93.
- Faruk Miguel Liriano, 2017. "The use of foreign exchange derivatives by exporters and importers: the Chilean experience," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate exposure; exchange rate risk; exports; hedging behaviour.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2011/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.