[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Helena Rottová to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Česká Národní BankaPraha, Czech Republic
: 00420 2 2442 1111
00420 2 2421 8522
Na Prikope 28, 115 03 Prague 1
RePEc:edi:cnbgvcz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vlastimil Cadek & Helena Rottova & Branislav Saxa, 2011. "Hedging Behaviour of Czech Exporting Firms," Working Papers 2011/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ladislav Riziky & Helena Rottová, 1992. "Mìnový vývoj v roce 1991 (Monetary Devevlopment in 1991)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 42(6), pages 257-262, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vlastimil Cadek & Helena Rottova & Branislav Saxa, 2011.
"Hedging Behaviour of Czech Exporting Firms,"
2011/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Tóth, 2014.
"To What Extent Can Czech Exporters Cushion Exchange Rate Shocks through Imported Inputs?,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 74-93.
- Peter Toth, 2013. "Currency Shocks to Export Sales of Importers: A Heterogeneous Firms Model and Czech Micro Estimates," Working Papers 2013/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Johannsen, Florian, 2017. "Monetary uncertainty and trade in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: A firm-level analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 476-490.
- Faruk Miguel Liriano, 2017. "The use of foreign exchange derivatives by exporters and importers: the Chilean experience," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter Tóth, 2014. "To What Extent Can Czech Exporters Cushion Exchange Rate Shocks through Imported Inputs?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 74-93.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Helena Rottová should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.