He Mediating Role Of Attitudes In Trading Companies’ Shares
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in 2nd ICBER 2011 Proceeding, March 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vogelheim, Paul & Schoenbachler, Denise D. & Gordon, Geoffrey L. & Gordon, Craig C., 2001. "The importance of courting the individual investor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 69-76.
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2004.
"Hedging, Familiarity and Portfolio Choice,"
SIFR Research Report Series
21, Institute for Financial Research.
- Craig R. Fox & Amos Tversky, 1995. "Ambiguity Aversion and Comparative Ignorance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 585-603.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2007.
"Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation,"
NBER Working Papers
13168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovic & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2008. "Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(3), pages 1509-1531, 06.
- Yoav Ganzach & Shmuel Ellis & Asya Pazy & Tali Ricci-Siag, 2008. "On the perception and operationalization of risk perception," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 317-324, April.
- Ye Diana Wang & Henry H. Emurian, 2005. "Trust in E-Commerce: Consideration of Interface Design Factors," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 3(4), pages 42-60, October.
- Huberman, Gur, 2001. "Familiarity Breeds Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 659-80.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Jonas Nilsson, 2008. "Investment with a Conscience: Examining the Impact of Pro-Social Attitudes and Perceived Financial Performance on Socially Responsible Investment Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 307-325, December.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "Boys will be Boys: Gender, Overconfidence, and Common Stock Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 261-292.
- W. Jos Jansen & Niek J. Nahuis, 2002.
"The Stock Market and Consumer Confidence: European Evidence,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2002-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Jansen, W. Jos & Nahuis, Niek J., 2003. "The stock market and consumer confidence: European evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 89-98, April.
- Frieder, Laura & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2005. "Brand Perceptions and the Market for Common Stock," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 57-85, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:2icb11:2011-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.