He Mediating Role Of Attitudes In Trading Companies’ Shares
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in 2nd ICBER 2011 Proceeding, March 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huberman, Gur, 2001. "Familiarity Breeds Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 659-680.
- Massimo Massa & Andrei Simonov, 2006.
"Hedging, Familiarity and Portfolio Choice,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 633-685.
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2004. "Hedging, Familiarity and Portfolio Choice," SIFR Research Report Series 21, Institute for Financial Research.
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2004. "Hedging, Familiarity and Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ye Diana Wang & Henry H. Emurian, 2005. "Trust in E-Commerce: Consideration of Interface Design Factors," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 3(4), pages 42-60, October.
- Frieder, Laura & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2005. "Brand Perceptions and the Market for Common Stock," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 57-85, March.
- Jansen, W. Jos & Nahuis, Niek J., 2003. "The stock market and consumer confidence: European evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 89-98, April.
- W. Jos Jansen & Niek J. Nahuis, 2002. "The Stock Market and Consumer Confidence: European Evidence," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Yoav Ganzach & Shmuel Ellis & Asya Pazy & Tali Ricci-Siag, 2008. "On the perception and operationalization of risk perception," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 317-324, April.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovic & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2008. "Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(3), pages 1509-1531, 06.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2007. "Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation," NBER Working Papers 13168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "Boys will be Boys: Gender, Overconfidence, and Common Stock Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 261-292.
- Craig R. Fox & Amos Tversky, 1995. "Ambiguity Aversion and Comparative Ignorance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 585-603.
- Jonas Nilsson, 2008. "Investment with a Conscience: Examining the Impact of Pro-Social Attitudes and Perceived Financial Performance on Socially Responsible Investment Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 307-325, December.
- Vogelheim, Paul & Schoenbachler, Denise D. & Gordon, Geoffrey L. & Gordon, Craig C., 2001. "The importance of courting the individual investor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 69-76. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:2icb11:2011-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.