A Study Of Human Skill Achievement In Malaysian Public Universities: Knowledge, Skill And Attitude
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levitt, Steven D, 2004.
"Testing Theories of Discrimination: Evidence from Weakest Link,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 431-452, October.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2003. "Testing Theories of Discrimination: Evidence from "Weakest Link"," NBER Working Papers 9449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Knowledge; Skill and Attitude; Human Skill Achievement; Human Resource Development; Overall Equipment Efficiency Model;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2012-04-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-04-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1icm11:2011-091-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .