Report NEP-KNM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Low Swee Foon Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Thong Foong Yen, 2011. "Creating And Developing A Corporate Knowledge Ecosystem," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-037-106, Conference Master Resources.
- Muhammad Rosni b. Amir Hussin Author_Email: email@example.com, 2011. "Cost Management Knowledge In The Entrepreneurship Training Programme In Malaysia," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-049-135, Conference Master Resources.
- Yunos bin Ngadiman Author_Email: & Dr. Burairah bin Hussin & Dr. Izaidin bin Abdul Majid, 2011. "A Study Of Human Skill Achievement In Malaysian Public Universities: Knowledge, Skill And Attitude," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-091-354, Conference Master Resources.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012. "Towards the integration of social, economic and ecological knowledge," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "Risk Capital, Private Credit And Innovative Production," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica & Tavoni, Massimo, 2012. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dr. Nathaniel C. Ozigbo Author_Email: Franklin_consult@yahoo.com, 2011. "Technological Innovations And Its Impact On Organizational Performance," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-116-100, Conference Master Resources.
- Simon Wakeman, 2012. "How does obtaining intellectual property rights impact technology commercialization strategy for start-up innovators? Reconciling the effects on licensing vs. financing," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-03 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 11 Jul 2012.