Counting Combinatoral Choice Rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bevia, Carmen & Quinzii, Martine & Silva, Jose A., 1999.
"Buying several indivisible goods,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Carmen Bevia & Martine Quinzii & JosŽ A. Silva, "undated". "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Department of Economics 97-20, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Martine Quinzii & Carmen Bevia & JosÅ A. Silva, 2003. "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 9720, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá Baeza & José Angel Silva Reus, 1997. "Buying several indivisible goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kim, Taesung & Richter, Marcel K., 1986. "Nontransitive-nontotal consumer theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 324-363, April.
- Gul, Faruk & Stacchetti, Ennio, 2000. "The English Auction with Differentiated Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 66-95, May.
- Gul, Faruk & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1999. "Walrasian Equilibrium with Gross Substitutes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 95-124, July.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585, March.
- Ralph W. Bailey, 1998. "The number of weak orderings of a finite set," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(4), pages 559-562.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Echenique, Federico & Yenmez, M. Bumin, 2007.
"A solution to matching with preferences over colleagues,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 46-71, April.
- Federico Echenique & Mehmet B. Yenmez, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 2005.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Federico Echenique, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Game Theory and Information 0506005, EconWPA.
- Echenique, Federico & Yenmez, Mehmet B., 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 1226, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Utku Ünver, 2003.
"Credible Group Stability in Multi-Partner Matching Problems,"
2003.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Utku Unver & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Credible Group Stability in Multi-Partner Matching Problems," 2005 Meeting Papers 208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hideo Konishi & Utku Unver, 2004. "Credible Group Stability in Multi-Partner Matching Problems," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 32, Econometric Society.
- Orhan Aygün & Tayfun Sönmez, 2012. "The Importance of Irrelevance of Rejected Contracts in Matching under Weakened Substitutes Conditions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 805, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Segal, Ilya, 2007. "The communication requirements of social choice rules and supporting budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 341-378, September.
- Tam'as Fleiner & Zsuzsanna Jank'o & Akihisa Tamura & Alexander Teytelboym, 2015. "Trading Networks with Bilateral Contracts," Papers 1510.01210, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Ilya Segal, 2004. "The Communication Requirements of of Social Choice Rules and Supporting Budget Sets," Economics Working Papers 0039, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2011. "Widwast Choice," Department of Economics University of Siena 629, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
Keywordssubstitutability; choice rules; matching markets; Gale-Shapley algorithm;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .