Counting Combinatoral Choice Rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bevia, Carmen & Quinzii, Martine & Silva, Jose A., 1999.
"Buying several indivisible goods,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Carmen Bevia & Martine Quinzii & JosŽ A. Silva, "undated". "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Department of Economics 97-20, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Martine Quinzii & Carmen Bevia & JosÅ A. Silva, 2003. "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 9720, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá Baeza & José Angel Silva Reus, 1997. "Buying several indivisible goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Roth,Alvin E. & Sotomayor,Marilda A. Oliveira, 1992.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437882, April.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Kim, Taesung & Richter, Marcel K., 1986. "Nontransitive-nontotal consumer theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 324-363, April.
- Ralph W. Bailey, 1998. "The number of weak orderings of a finite set," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(4), pages 559-562.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585, March.
- Gul, Faruk & Stacchetti, Ennio, 2000. "The English Auction with Differentiated Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 66-95, May.
- Gul, Faruk & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1999. "Walrasian Equilibrium with Gross Substitutes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 95-124, July.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Echenique, Federico & Yenmez, M. Bumin, 2007.
"A solution to matching with preferences over colleagues,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 46-71, April.
- Echenique, Federico & Yenmez, Mehmet B., 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 1226, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Mehmet B. Yenmez, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 2005.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Federico Echenique, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Game Theory and Information 0506005, EconWPA.
- Segal, Ilya, 2007. "The communication requirements of social choice rules and supporting budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 341-378, September.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Utku Ünver, 2003.
"Credible Group Stability in Multi-Partner Matching Problems,"
2003.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Utku Unver & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Credible Group Stability in Multi-Partner Matching Problems," 2005 Meeting Papers 208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hideo Konishi & Utku Unver, 2004. "Credible Group Stability in Multi-Partner Matching Problems," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 32, Econometric Society.
- Tam'as Fleiner & Zsuzsanna Jank'o & Akihisa Tamura & Alexander Teytelboym, 2015. "Trading Networks with Bilateral Contracts," Papers 1510.01210, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Ilya Segal, 2004. "The Communication Requirements of of Social Choice Rules and Supporting Budget Sets," Economics Working Papers 0039, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2011. "Widwast Choice," Department of Economics University of Siena 629, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Orhan Aygün & Tayfun Sönmez, 2012. "The Importance of Irrelevance of Rejected Contracts in Matching under Weakened Substitutes Conditions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 805, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssubstitutability; choice rules; matching markets; Gale-Shapley algorithm;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .