Buying Several Indivisible Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen Beviá Baeza & José Angel Silva Reus, 1997. "Buying several indivisible goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Martine Quinzii & Carmen Bevia & JosÅ A. Silva, 2003. "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 258, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982.
"The central assignment game and the assignment markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980. "The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Henry, Claude, 1970. "Indivisibilites dans une Economie d'Echanges. (With English summary.)," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 542-558, May.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Mamer, John W., 1997. "Competitive Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Indivisibilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 385-413, June.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldec:97-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.