Early Initiation of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapies for Aids: Dynamic choice with Endogenous and Exogenous Learning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lasserre, Pierre & Moatti, Jean-Paul & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2006. "Early initiation of highly active antiretroviral therapies for AIDS: Dynamic choice with endogenous and exogenous learning," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 579-598, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosella Levaggi & Moretto Michele, 2008.
"Investment In Hospital Care Technology Under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 159-181, April.
- Michele Moretto & Rosella Levaggi, 2004. "Investment in Hospital Care Technology under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2004.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rossella Levaggi & Michele Moretto, 2007. "Investment in hospital care technology under different purchasing rules: a real option approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0046, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Palmer, Stephen & Smith, Peter C., 2000. "Incorporating option values into the economic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 755-766, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:9:1456-1463_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre, 2004.
"Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 857-879, September.
- Ilhem Kassar & Pierre Lasserre, 2002. "Species Preservation and Biodiversity Value: A Real Options Approach," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-18, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Ilhem Kassar & Pierre Lasserre, 2002. "Species Preservation and Biodiversity Value: A Real Options Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-82, CIRANO.
- Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Philipson, Tomas, 1996. "Rational Epidemics and Their Public Control," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(3), pages 603-624, August.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 2001. "The Optimal Level of Experimentation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1629-1644, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Pertile, 2009. "An extension of the real option approach to the evaluation of health care technologies: the case of positron emission tomography," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Felipa, de Mello-Sampayo, 2014. "The Timing and Probability of Switching to Second-line Regimen - An application to Second-Line Antiretroviral Therapy in India," MPRA Paper 60997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Pertile & Emanuele Torri & Luciano Flor & Stefano Tardivo, 2009. "The timing of adoption of positron emission tomography: a real options approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 217-227, September.
- Leoni, Patrick & Luchini, Stéphane, 2011.
"Designing the financial tools to promote universal access to AIDS care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 181-188, January.
- Patarick Leoni & Stephane Luchini, 2006. "Designing the Financial Tools to Promote Universal Access to AIDS Care," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1711106, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Meyer, Elisabeth & Rees, Ray, 2012. "Watchfully waiting: Medical intervention as an optimal investment decision," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 349-358.
More about this item
Keywordstherapeutic decisions; uncertainty; information; irreversibility; treatment; endogenous learning; exogenous learning; décisions thérapeutiques; incertitude; information; irréversibilité; traitement; apprentissage endogène; apprentissage exogène;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2005s-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.