An extension of the real option approach to the evaluation of health care technologies: the case of positron emission tomography
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Eckermann & Andrew R. Willan, 2007. "Expected value of information and decision making in HTA," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 195-209.
- Palmer, Stephen & Smith, Peter C., 2000. "Incorporating option values into the economic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 755-766, September.
- Lasserre, Pierre & Moatti, Jean-Paul & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2006.
"Early initiation of highly active antiretroviral therapies for AIDS: Dynamic choice with endogenous and exogenous learning,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 579-598, May.
- Pierre Lasserre & Jean-Paul Moatti & Antoine Soubeyran, 2005. "Early Initiation of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapies for Aids: Dynamic choice with Endogenous and Exogenous Learning," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-34, CIRANO.
- A. Müller & D. Stratmann-Schöne & T. Klose & R. Leidl, 2002. "Overview of economic evaluation of positron-emission tomography," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 3(1), pages 59-65, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:8:p:870-879 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui Zhang & Christian Wernz & Anthony D. Slonim, 2016. "Aligning incentives in health care: a multiscale decision theory approach," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 219-244, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCost–effectiveness analysis; Real options; Positron emission tomography; C61; D61; D81; I12;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:317-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .