Tax Reform and Coordination in a Currency Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Boeters & Christoph Bohringer & Thiess Buttner & Margit Kraus, 2010. "Economic effects of VAT reforms in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2165-2182.
- Nicolas Maggiar & Antoine Devulder & Christophe Cahn & Stéphane Adjemian, 2008.
"Variantes en univers incertain,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 183(2), pages 223-238.
- Jerome Henry & Pablo Hernandez de Cos & Sandro Momigliano, 2004.
"The short-term impact of government budgets on prices; evidence from macroeconometric models,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
523, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- jerome henry & sandro momigliano & pablo hernandez de cos, 2005. "The short-term impact of government budgets on prices Evidence from macroeconometric models," Macroeconomics 0501020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Henry & Pablo Hernández de Cos & Sandro Momigliano, 2004. "The short-term impact of government budgets on prices: evidence from macroeconometrics models," Working Papers 0418, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2009.
"Un exercice de TVA sociale,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 187(1), pages 65-81.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matus Senaj & Milan Vyskrabka, 2015. "Labor Tax Harmonization in a Multi-Country Model," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 65(3), pages 192-210, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Monetary Policy; DSGE; Value added tax; Monetary Union;
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2012-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.