Labor Tax Harmonization in a Multi-Country Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2003.
"Closing small open economy models,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 163-185, October.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," Departmental Working Papers 200115, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," NBER Working Papers 9270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2002. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2012-q4-132-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomes, S. & Jacquinot, P. & Pisani, M., 2012.
"The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1686-1714.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1195, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Papers w201006, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Massimiliano Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 770, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2014.
"Can We Prevent Boom-Bust Cycles During Euro Area Accession?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-69, February.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Jacquinot, Pascal, 2010. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," Working Paper Series 1280, European Central Bank.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2011. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," NBP Working Papers 79, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Matus Senaj & Milan Vyskrabka & Juraj Zeman, 2010. "MUSE: Monetary Union and Slovak Economy model," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2010, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Benjamin Carton, 2012. "Tax Reform and Coordination in a Currency Union," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 132, pages 141-158.
- Matus Senaj & Milan Vyskrabka, 2011. "European Taxes in a Laboratory," Working and Discussion Papers WP 2/2011, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Ambriško, Róbert & Babecký, Jan & Ryšánek, Jakub & Valenta, Vilém, 2015.
"Assessing the impact of fiscal measures on the Czech economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 350-357.
- Robert Ambrisko & Jan Babecky & Jakub Rysanek & Vilem Valenta, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Measures on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2012/15, Czech National Bank.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- IWATA Yasuharu, 2009. "Fiscal Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Japanese Economy: Do Non-Ricardian Households Explain All?," ESRI Discussion paper series 216, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Juraj Zeman & Matus Senaj, 2009. "DSGE Model-Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Kotlán & Daniel Němec & Zuzana Machová, 2019.
"Právní nejistota v daňové oblasti a její dopady na nabídku práce v České republice
[Legal Uncertainty in Taxation and Its Impacts on Labour Supply in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2019(4), pages 371-384.
More about this item
Keywordstax reform; DSGE model; euro area;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:65:y:2015:i:3:p:192-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.