Evolution sur longue période de l'intensité énergétique
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1996. "Energy consumption, real income and temporal causality: results from a multi-country study based on cointegration and error-correction modelling techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 165-183, July.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Beaver, Ron, 1993. "Structural comparison of the models in EMF 12," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 238-248, March.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1994. "The effect of expected energy prices on energy demand: implications for energy conservation and carbon taxes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-188, May.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper & Bo Andersson, 1993. "The Structure and Intensity of Energy Use: Trends in Five OECD Nations," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-46.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Schipper, Lee & Meyers, Stephen, 1993. "Using scenarios to explore future energy demand in industrialized countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 264-275, March.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Energy demand and consumer price expectations : An empirical investigation of the consequences from the recent oil price collapse," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 241-262, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1998-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.