Evolution sur longue période de l'intensité énergétique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1996. "Energy consumption, real income and temporal causality: results from a multi-country study based on cointegration and error-correction modelling techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 165-183, July.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Beaver, Ron, 1993. "Structural comparison of the models in EMF 12," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 238-248, March.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1994. "The effect of expected energy prices on energy demand: implications for energy conservation and carbon taxes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-188, May.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper & Bo Andersson, 1993. "The Structure and Intensity of Energy Use: Trends in Five OECD Nations," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-46.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Schipper, Lee & Meyers, Stephen, 1993. "Using scenarios to explore future energy demand in industrialized countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 264-275, March.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Energy demand and consumer price expectations : An empirical investigation of the consequences from the recent oil price collapse," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 241-262, September.
More about this item
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1998-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .