Rankings de Universidades Chilenas Según los Ingresos de sus Titulados
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Wilson, 2003. "Which Ranking? The Use of Alternative Performance Indicators in the English Secondary Education Market," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/058, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallego, Francisco A., 2012.
"Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 594-609.
- Francisco Gallego, 2010. "Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South," Documentos de Trabajo 377, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Francisco Gallego, 2010. "Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South," Working Papers ClioLab 9, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .