Regularidades Empíricas de la Economía Chilena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1999.
"Interest Rate Rules in an Estimated Sticky Price Model,"
NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 57-126
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1998. "Interest-Rate Rules in an Estimated Sticky Price Model," NBER Working Papers 6618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Marcet & Morte O. Ravn, "undated".
"The HP-Filter in Cross-Country Comparisons,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Marcet, Albert & Ravn, Morten O, 2004. "The HP-Filter in Cross-Country Comparisons," CEPR Discussion Papers 4244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albert Marcet & Morten O. Ravn, 2003. "The HP-Filter in Cross-Country Comparisons," Working Papers 32, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Morten O. Ravn, 2001. "The HP-filter in cross-country comparisons," Economics Working Papers 588, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2003.
- Albert Marcet & Morten Ravn, 2001. "GAUSS code for the HP-filter reformulated as a constrained minimization problem," QM&RBC Codes 103, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Juan Enrique Suarez, 2001.
"¿Qué Debemos Explicar? Reportando las Fluctuaciones Agregadas de la Economía Chilena,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 16(1), pages 145-166, June.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Juan Enrique Suárez, "undated". "¿Qué debemos explicar?: Reportando las Fluctuaciones Agregadas de la Economía Chilena," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv112, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Agnès Belaisch & Claudio Soto, 1998. "Empirical Regularities of Chilean Business Cycles," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 41, Central Bank of Chile.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1999.
"A Heuristic Method for Extracting Smooth Trends from Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
7439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1999. "Matlab code for A Method for Decomposing Time Series into Trend and Cycle Components," QM&RBC Codes 75, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1993. "International business cycles: theory vs. evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 14-29.
- Finn E. Kydland & Calos E.J.M.Zarazaga, 1997. "Is the business cycle of Argentina "different?"," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 21-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Rosende & Matías Tapia, 2015.
"Monetary Policy in Chile: Institutions, Objectives,and Instruments,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo J. Caballero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (ed.), Economic Policies in Emerging-Market Economies Festschrift in Honor of Vittorio Corbo, edition 1, volume 21, chapter 12, pages 263-307
Central Bank of Chile.
- Francisco Rosende & Matías Tapia, 2012. "Monetary Policy in Chile: Institutions, Objectives, and Instruments," Documentos de Trabajo 414, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Garcia, Carlos J. & Restrepo, Jorge E. & Tanner, Evan, 2011.
"Fiscal rules in a volatile world: A welfare-based approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 649-676, July.
- Jorge Restrepo & Carlos Garcia & Evan C Tanner, 2011. "Fiscal Rules in a Volatile World; A Welfare-Based Approach," IMF Working Papers 11/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Raúl Fuentes Z. & Javier Scavia D. & Juan Berríos P., 2014. "About the long-term distributional impact of embodied technological progress (without spillover effects) in developing countries," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 17(3), pages 28-54, December.
- Adolfo Barajas & Leonardo Luna & Jorge Restrepo, 2007. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Bank Behavior in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 436, Central Bank of Chile.
- Valdivia, Daney & Yujra, Paola, 2009.
"Identificación de ciclos económicos en Bolivia: 1970-2008
[Identification of business cycles in Bolivia: 1970-2008]," MPRA Paper 35884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos García & Patricio Jaramillo & Jorge Selaive, 2006. "Stylized Facts of International Business Cycle Relevant for the Chilean Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 392, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gachet, Ivan & Maldonado, Diego & Oliva, Nicolas & Ramirez, Jose, 2011.
"Hechos Estilizados de la Economía Ecuatoriana: El Ciclo Económico 1965-2008
[Stylized Facts of the Ecuadorian Economy: The Economic Chicle 1965-2008]," MPRA Paper 30280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2006. "Stylized Facts of the Peruvian Economy," Working Papers 2006-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.