Capital Requirements under Basel III in Latin America: The Cases of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru - Working Paper 296
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2011.
"Anchoring Countercyclical Capital Buffers: The role of Credit Aggregates,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(4), pages 189-240, December.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2011. "Anchoring countercyclical capital buffers: the role of credit aggregates," BIS Working Papers 355, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanny Warman D., 2014. "Integración del capital regulatorio en países latinoamericanos y efectos de Basilea III," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 14, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Arturo J. Galindo & Liliana Rojas-Suarez & Marielle del Valle, 2013. "Macroprudential Regulations in Andean Countries," Working Papers 319, Center for Global Development.
- Guillermo Perry & Alejandro Forero, 2014. "Latino América: el día después. ¿Es distinta esta vez?," Documentos CEDE 012344, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Dawa Sherpa, 2013. "Critical Evaluation of Basel III as Prudential Regulation and its Consequences in Developing Countries’ Credit Needs," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 253, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-07-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAM-2012-07-23 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RMG-2012-07-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.