Report NEP-LAM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ludena, Carlos E., 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126850, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, Arturo J. Galindo, and Marielle del Valle, 2012. "Capital Requirements under Basel III in Latin America: The Cases of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru - Working Paper 296," Working Papers 296, Center for Global Development.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2012. "Optimal Holdings of International Reserves: Self-Insurance against Sudden Stop," NBER Working Papers 18219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Ardanaz & Marcelo Leiras & Mariano Tommasi, 2012. "The Politics of Federalism in Argentina: Implications for Governance and Accountability," Research Department Publications 4781, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil – Stemming a Tide with a Signal," Working Papers 201213, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Esteban Perez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Crises Episodes in Latin America: A Post-Keynesian Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_728, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nestor Gandelman & Alejandro Rasteletti, 2012. "The Impact of Bank Credit on Employment Formality in Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4778, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Anna Drebber & Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill, 2012. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," Documentos CEDE 009800, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- de Haan, Monique & Plug, Erik & Rosero, José, 2012. "Birth Order and Human Capital Development: Evidence from Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 6706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).