Report NEP-RMG-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "Can Portfolio Diversification increase Systemic Risk? Evidence from the U.S and European Mutual Funds Market," CEIS Research Paper 240, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Georg Mainik & Eric Schaanning, 2012. "On dependence consistency of CoVaR and some other systemic risk measures," Papers 1207.3464, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Sokolov, Yuri, 2012. "Modeling risk in a dynamically changing world: from association to causation," MPRA Paper 40096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2012. "Taming SIFIs," Working Papers 649, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Monica Billio & Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Domenico Sartore, 2012. "CDS Industrial Sector Indices, credit and liquidity risk," Working Papers 2012_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, Arturo J. Galindo, and Marielle del Valle, 2012. "Capital Requirements under Basel III in Latin America: The Cases of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru - Working Paper 296," Working Papers 296, Center for Global Development.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Guilherme Maia Rodrigues Gomes & Maurício da Silva Medeiros Júnior, 2012. "The Impact of Market Power at Bank Level in Risk-taking: the Brazilian case," Working Papers Series 283, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2012. "Real Output Costs of Financial Crises: a Loss Distribution Approach," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2012-332, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Taras Bodnar & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2012. "Copula-Based Dynamic Conditional Correlation Multiplicative Error Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Panteghini, Paolo & Parisi, Maria Laura & Pighetti, Francesca, 2012. "Italy's ACE tax and its effect on a firm's leverage," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oliver Grothe & Volodymyr Korniichuk & Hans Manner, 2012. "Modeling Multivariate Extreme Events Using Self-Exciting Point Processes," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 20 Jun 2013.
- Kyle Moore & Chen Zhou, 2012. "Identifying systemically important financial institutions: size and other determinants," DNB Working Papers 347, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pilar Abad Romero & María Dolores Robles Fernández, 2012. "Credit rating agencies and unsystematic risk: Is there a linkage?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rault, Arnaud, 2012. "On the effectiveness of mutual funds to cope with lasting market risks: The case of FMD in Brittany," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 125994, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.