Streaming Platform and Strategic Recommendation Bias
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyner, Wally & Adams, John, 1976. "," 1976 Annual Meeting, August 15-18, State College, Pennsylvania 283822, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexandre Cornière & Greg Taylor, 2014. "Integration and search engine bias," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 576-597, September.
- Luis Aguiar & Joel Waldfogel, 2018.
"Platforms, Promotion, and Product Discovery: Evidence from Spotify Playlists,"
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy
2018-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Luis Aguiar & Joel Waldfogel, 2018. "Platforms, Promotion, and Product Discovery: Evidence from Spotify Playlists," NBER Working Papers 24713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- Thomes, Tim Paul, 2013. "An economic analysis of online streaming music services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 81-91.
- Matthias Hunold & Johannes Muthers, 2017.
"Resale price maintenance and manufacturer competition for retail services,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Hunold, Matthias & Muthers, Johannes, 2012. "Resale price maintenance and manufacturer competition for retail services," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsstreaming platform; recommendation system; personalization; bias;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.