A Simple Model of Search Engine Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon & Ellman, Matthew, 2015.
"In Google we trust?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-55.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2013. "In Google we trust?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 935.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2014. "In Google We Trust?," Working Papers 717, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2014. "The Economics of Internet Media," Working Papers 14-23, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2014.
"Search diversion and platform competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 48-60.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Search Diversion and Platform Competition," IDEI Working Papers 795, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Search Diversion and Platform Competition," TSE Working Papers 13-431, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "The Market for Keywords," CEPR Discussion Papers 9828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre Cornière & Greg Taylor, 2014. "Integration and search engine bias," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 576-597, September.
- Tarantino, Emanuele, 2013. "A simple model of vertical search engines foreclosure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-12.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin, 2017.
"De-targeting: Advertising an assortment of products to loss-averse consumers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 103-124.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin, 2016. "De-targeting: advertising an assortment of products to loss-averse consumers," Working Papers 16-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- White, Alexander, 2013. "Search engines: Left side quality versus right side profits," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 690-701.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:47:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00182-017-0591-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107069978, April.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018.
"Inside the Engine Room of Digital Platforms: Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations,"
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Inside the Engine Room of Digital Platforms: Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations," AMSE Working Papers 1806, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Inside the engine room of digital platforms: Reviews, ratings, and recommendations," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_004_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Zemin(Zachary) Zhong, 2016. "Targeted Search and Platform Design," Working Papers 16-03, NET Institute.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:255-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yongmin & Zhang, Tianle, 2016. "Intermediaries and Consumer Search," MPRA Paper 76051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2015. "Online booking and information: competition and welfare consequences of review aggregators," Working Papers 2015/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:121:y:2011:i:556:p:f329-f339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.