Market efficiency with combinable products
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2014. "The Economics of Internet Media," Working Papers 14-23, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Gabszewicz, Jean J., 2006.
"The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., "undated". "The media and advertising: a tale of two-sidedmarkets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1888, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Simon P & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, 2005. "The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P., ANDERSON & Jean J., GABSZEWICZ, 2005. "The media and advertising : a table of two-sided markets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005060, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2005. "The media and advertising : a tale of two-sided markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2005088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2005. "Fiscal competition and regional differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 848-861, November.
- JUSTMAN, Moshe & THISSE, Jacques-François & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, "undated". "Fiscal competition and regional differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1849, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- JUSTMAN, M. & THISSE, J.-F. & van YPERSELE, T., 2001. "Fiscal competition and regional differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers 2001024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2008. "Content and advertising in the media: Pay-tv versus free-to-air," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 949-965, July.
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso, 2004. "Content and Advertising in the Media: Pay-TV versus Free-To-Air," CEPR Discussion Papers 4771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoernig Steffen & Valletti Tommaso M., 2011. "When Two-Part Tariffs are Not Enough: Mixing with Nonlinear Pricing," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Valletti, Tommaso, 2010. "When two-part tariffs are not enough: Mixing with nonlinear pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandra Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1447, European Regional Science Association.
- Sandra T. Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," FEP Working Papers 419, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nagler Matthew G., 2007. "Understanding the Internet's Relevance to Media Ownership Policy: A Model of Too Many Choices," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, June.
- Nagler, Matthew, 2006. "Understanding the Internet's relevance to media ownership policy: a model of too many choices," MPRA Paper 2180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Alexandrov, 2008. "Fat Products," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 67-95, 03.
- Alexei Alexandrov, 2006. "Fat Products," Discussion Papers 1435, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Martin Richardson, 2004. "Cultural quotas in broadcasting I: a model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-442, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Valletti, Tommaso, 2006. "Mixing Media with Two-Part Tariffs," CEPR Discussion Papers 5437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Noorderhaven, N.G. & Koen, C.I. & Beugelsdijk, S., 2002. "Organizational Culture and Network Embeddedness," Discussion Paper 2002-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hoernig, Steffen H. & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2007. "Mixing goods with two-part tariffs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1733-1750, October.
- Steffen Hoernig & Tommaso Valletti, 2006. "Mixing Goods with Two-Part Tariffs," CEIS Research Paper 72, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Thöne, Miriam & Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2016. "Business models in commercial media markets: Bargaining, advertising, and mixing," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145785, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:4:p:707-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed