Naturalization and Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2013.
"The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 777-810.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2010. "The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers 246, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christoph Sajons, 2016.
"Does granting citizenship to immigrant children affect family outmigration?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 395-420, April.
- Christoph Sajons, 2016. "Does granting citizenship to immigrant children affect family outmigration?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 395-420, April.
- Friederike von Haaren-Giebel & Malte Sandner, 2016. "Naturalisation and on-the-job training: evidence from first-generation immigrants in Germany," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Saurer, Judith & Felfe, Christina, 2014.
"Granting Birthright Citizenship - A Door Opener for Immigrant Children's Educational Participation and Success?,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100548, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christina Felfe & Judith Saurer, 2015. "Granting Birthright Citizenship – A Door Opener for Immigrant Children's Educational Participation and Success?," ifo Working Paper Series 208, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Felfe, Christina & Saurer, Judith, 2014. "Granting Birthright Citizenship: A Door Opener to Immigrant Children’s Educational Participation and Success," Economics Working Paper Series 1431, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan & Zafar M. Nasir, 2002. "The Effect of Naturalization on Wage Growth: A Panel Study of Young Male Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 568-597, July.
- Sajons, Christoph & Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2014. "Birthright citizenship and education - Do immigrant children need a passport to thrive?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100470, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giesecke, Matthias & Schuss, Eric, 2019. "Heterogeneity in marginal returns to language training of immigrants," Ruhr Economic Papers 812, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:iab:iabdpa:201906 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship; migration; naturalization; labor market outcomes; instrumental variables;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2018-10-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2018-10-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2018-10-08 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.